Wednesday, February 15, 2012

week 4 project life....

okay, how sad is it that i had to go back in my post to remember which week I was on?  SAD, just sad! :)  anyway, quick post today to show how it's coming a long--so far so good!
as you can tell I used just a hint of something else on my pages this week...I had the remember this kit sitting on my desk and the flour sack from October Afternoon came in handy for a bit of embellishing.  I don't want my book to be too thick so i plan on adding just flat pieces...The February calendar piece is from a Jenni Bowlin set from LONG ago...other than that everything is from the basic kit...I'm so excited with how week 5 turned out I need to take a picture of that so I can post it!
Today is an adventurous day--half day.  What to do with all the extra time with the kids.  I'm sure we will think of SOMETHING fun.
Thanks for the visit today--make it a good one!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Love it Diana!! I have been working on mine but haven't posted it yet. Also went back and changed the first week...I know...a little OCD. haha!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Looks awesome! The flour sack embellies are the perfect touch :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME!! I loveeeee that you are including yourself in so many of the photos for your PL! That is sooooooooo important!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Looks awesome. Love that you are including lots of journaling.