Sunday, February 26, 2012

fatman pass

A couple of things about this layout I wanted to point out BEFORE you score down.  This happens to be my first layout that features instagram photos.  Secondly I used packaging on this layout, can you tell where?

I'll give you a few closeups:
yes, that is hand stitching-did it in a few spots...
how about these closeups?  Notice the little blue half circles?  those are from the packaging from Elle's studio (I've always liked their packaging...)
The other is here.  It's a little harder to see....see the behind the Polaroid shape--the scallop thingy?  That is from the button packaging, I just covered up the holes with the misted paper...
 it's pretty simple to include packaging WITHOUT it actually looking like it--you should try it sometime, it's SO fun!
It's a BEAUTIFUL Sunday here, love being able to have the windows and enjoy the great outdoors--hope that you have a WONDERFUL day!  Thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just AWESOME Diana! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the little mist splatters and loving the stitching!! GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Got to love Instagram! Great little sewing and misting touches.

Rebecca Keppel said...

this just rocks! love every bit of it! hope you had a great weekend!

Diane Payne said...

I've been hoarding that piece of paper! I love how you used it!