Monday, February 6, 2012

so the other day...

I was playing with the NEW Scrapbook Circle kit (ready to order--selling out QUICK!) Remember This, and I came up with a couple of cute cards:
look closely, on the first tile it says Be--then Happy--loved using the blue chevron bag and my tiny attacher:
 The hearts on this card are from the October Afternoon flour sack included--again LOVING my tiny attacher and sewing machine:
For this card I misted the kraft paper with some sprinklers from October Afternoon, I was REALLY happy with the coverage and color--happy surprise, it also dried quickly and pretty true to color....

So a sickness has hit the house, not sure exactly what it is fever/chills, I just felt tired (without) having those things--but it took two of my family out for the day.  I did get in a good nap, snuggles from a boy and a silly dog (who thinks she is human.) I'm feeling much better and even have plans for dinner! :)

Thanks for the visit today--hoping you have a WONDERFUL day!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Super cute cards!

Tina said...

Super Great cards Diana! Love the attention to detail! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

Diana Fisher said...

How fun! Love your cards!

Diane Payne said...

Great cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING the banner and the hearts! Hope everyone feels better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Love these cards...so SWEET!!! Hope you are felling all better!!

Unknown said...

These are great cards. I really like how you used the chevron bag on the first one. Hope you are feeling better today!

sophie said...

lovely cards!!