Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Circle phobia....

I just can't get the hang of circles--I can't!  I enjoy them on other's layouts but for me...it just doesn't look right, I avoid them... Hi my name is Diana and I have circle phobia...
One of the challenges on the Bella Blvd. blog was to use punched circles, I cringed, I REALLY did.  Then I thought, and thought and came up with a plan.  This is what I came up with, (it helps when you have cute subject matter):

Pin It


A sweet closeup (I misted a bit, it was TOO white, needed to be toned down a bit, I used my chalk spray from tattered angels):
 
I decided to break up the circles a bit with some brads (I have like 100,000 and tend to hoard them....) I actually had fun!  yes, this was difficult and you might not see another layout with THIS many circles BUT I did it and I like how it turned out.  What's more important is that the boy in the picture likes his layout! :)
thanks for the visit today!

9 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

Well I don't know what you're so scared of!!! :) This is awesome! I love the use of the brads!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooo hooooooooooooo!!! You did it!!! And you ROCKED it too!!!! Loveeeeeee this!

Rebecca Keppel said...

I think you just got over your phobia--they look awesome!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite layouts you'd made! You shouldn't be sacred of circles because you really know how to use them. :)

Jingle said...

Diana, you ROCKED this!!! This is such an amazing layout and I'm so happy that you challenged yourself!

Brianna Marshall said...

i love all the circles!Add the stars,it looks awesome!

Diana Fisher said...

Really like this page! And I also have issues with circles. Love what you made!

Diane Payne said...

Love how you added stars in with the circles! You are so smart :)

Daniela Dobson said...

If you didn't say anything I wouldn't have known. This is great.