Thursday, February 23, 2012

Project Life week 6

yes, I know I'm behind but I just took the pictures!  Remember how I told you about the plague, well I spoke to soon, it literally knocked me flat on my back on the couch all day yesterday, I couldn't move.  I'm better today, I can sit up--(I know totally sad..), and I've eaten some crackers and soup!  I used  my time better today creatively! :)  I had so much fun with this week, I used punches and stamps and edited some pictures--I really had fun with it!
 of course closeups:
the punches are from the valentines that my kiddos made! And the stamps I found in my stash--they are Scenic Route (remember them?  I miss that company....went out of business in 2009), my LSS store had a major clearance of their stuff when they went out of business, and I CLEANED up!  I did very well, put everything away and FORGOT about them!  What a FUN find when I cleared my stuff out, I haven't tackled my closet yet but I'm hoping to find more WONDERFUL things inside!
Well, I'm off to supervise some cupcakes and homework, and ...yeah, mom's job is never done!
Thanks for the visit today!

4 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love it--those hearts look awesome :)

Sasha Farina said...

i hope you're feeling MUCH better already, sweetheart!! *hugs*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry to hear you have been sick :( I hope you are 100% soon! I love love love these!!! Loving all the little hearts!

Diana Fisher said...

Feel better soon and I love how you PL looks! :)