Monday, February 27, 2012

4th of July?

Yep, you read that right!  I did a layout using the new Bella Blvd. line Sunshine Happiness--I love the bright FUN colors of this line, not necessarily red white and blue, but my pictures aren't either!  Bella is having challenges over on their blog this last week (you have until March 3rd to complete your projects), this particular challenge was to use the border strip papers creatively:

Pin It



a few closeups:
 title, I wasn't so sure about just the 4th so I decided to put another word over the top and like it MUCH better:
I loved the Popsicle strip, we actually ate Popsicles that day even if you don't see them in the picture--PERFECT!  I had so much fun thinking about the possibilities of using these little border strips, I had already cut them up and used part of them for another project--so I had to be VERY creative with what I had!
Well, I'm off.  Today was the first day of track practice for my girl--TOTALLY excited!  Yes, I'm a nerd but hey it was MY sport! :)
Stay tuned I have all the rest of my projects completed I just need to edited the pictures between the batches of laundry, dinner, and soccer practice!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Cute layout!! Has me wanting summer that much more :)

Tina said...

Love all of it Diana! Especially the title! Love the double fourth!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this Diana!!! Loving how you used the border strips!

Jingle said...

SUCH a cute layout!!! I want summer. LOL!

Unknown said...

Nice title work! Loving the bright summer colors.

Diane Payne said...

Love this layout and love me some Bella Blvd!

Brianna Marshall said...

i just love your title!

Rebecca Keppel said...

fun summery layout and I love that layered title!