Friday, February 24, 2012

Project life week 7..

Okay, I just realized I didn't take a picture of one of the week's of Project Life!  Yes, it's no big deal but it was driving me crazy until I did a side by side comparison with what I had and the calendar...
I wanted this week to really feature the kids first soccer games, giving room to journal and share pictures, every week will NOT be this way but I thought it was fun to feature some of the pictures I took on Saturday.  Also, notice the journaling right above the pictures of my boys, those happen to coincide with those particular days....
I decided this week I wanted my week header to also be a review of the week:
Little closeup of Valentine's Day:
 This week isn't as fancy as last week but I still enjoyed the process, REMEMBER it's not a competition, it's YOUR life make it the way YOU want!
Thank goodness it's Friday!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Diana...both weeks look great! I love all the details! You are on a roll. :D

Rebecca Keppel said...

I agree -- TGIF. I see that soccer is in full swing for you too ;) Makes for a busy week ;) Have a great weekend!

Jamie Harder said...

Love that you are keeping up with Project Life! Looks fantastic!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the soccer pics and your roses are GORGEOUS!