Thursday, February 9, 2012

Family Good times...

Don't you just love it when a layout comes together quickly?  I needed a little boost (thanks pinterest!) with my edge but after that I was on my way:
See the dots, i pulled out my Heidi Swapp mask from who knows when and started misting with some October Afternoon sprinkler mist (wheat field) and then topped it off with some sprinkles of (ice box--both are from the Farmhouse collection AND my stash...)
 little closeup:
my assignment for the Scrapbook Circle blog was to focus on the My Mind's eye button card included in the Remember This kit--which by the way ROCKS!!  See the little butterfly?  I ripped him in the center! (I know--the horror!)  I decided I wanted to thread it with the twine which was included in the kit, I like the bunchy feel almost looks like a french knot...
I also used the add on kit (which has sold out twice--sorry!) the chipboard border & date are from it....

ANYWAY, today I went on a field trip with my youngest to the orthodontist office--it was actually pretty fun--AND short about an hour.  I loved the fact that he learned about cleaning his teeth and what exactly causes cavities--he even won an electric toothbrush!  He was SO proud! :)

Thanks for the visit today, I'm off and running kids!  Have a great one!

4 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

So cute. Love the edge!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love this! LOVING how you have all the white space and your eyes go right to your photo and the cluster of goodies! And loving the background! GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Yay for winning a new toothbrush! Love the misting and that you used that old HS mask. I think dots will always be in style. :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

love the edges and all the white space, oh and the fabulous misting of course!