Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leaves...

yes, we have leaves in Arizona!  No, not in my yard or I should say not from MY trees! :)  Aren't leaves the best?  I love the smell of them..weird I know but there ya have it!
The papers you see are new from Jillibean soup, the Neapolitan line--LOVE them:
 Pin It

little closeup and YES, that is a stamp!  it's new from the dear lizzy line from American crafts:
 I LOVED these letters from the first time I saw them they are new from the Amy Tangerine line:
I used my own sketch for this layout as well as my cricut (the leaves), the brad is from Basic Grey, and the button is October afternoon (as well as the mist)  I even did a little distressing with my ink.  I know!  What is going on?!  I recently cleaned out and put away many things and discovered stamps!  I've been (in my case) a stamping fiend! :)  I have to tell you the photo corners are one of my new FAVORITE punches from Martha Stewart--another clearance item!
I'm off and running--hoping that your day is MOST fabulous!  Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

This page is absolutely stunning! I love those alphas!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee the smell of leaves too!!! And I love love love this lo!! LOVING those photos, the stitching, the misting!! Just GORGEOUS!

Mara Campbell said...

I love all the stitching! Fun page!

Unknown said...

Loving the layout on this page. Cool touches of stitching.

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOOOOOVE this! Every bit of it, but the title treatment is AWESOME!