Thursday, May 3, 2012

this is how the story goes....

My one item wonder for the month of May for Scrapbook Circle was the Christy Tomlinson mask included in the story kit:
I totally went to town (as you can tell!)  LOVED using this mask--I did actually do another in the center but it got covered up! :) 

a few closeups:
I used a Martha Stewart punch for this to layer up on the printable included in the kit.
 this is a FREE silhouette cut that I got from Ursula Schneider--SO totally love it!  Thanks Ursula!
 I loved embellishing up several parts of this layout--I love this part because I used the hambly transparency and rubon in one spot.
well, I'm off and running today!  I'm hoping to be able to create today--been so busy lately I haven't really been able to, I do have a TON of pictures I printed out the other day and have new product to play with, I just hope the mojo comes so that I can play! :)
Thanks for the visit--make it a GREAT one!

10 comments:

sandi said...

Oh wow! I love what you did with that stencil! I get the mix media kit too but haven't used it yet. This is just fab!

Tina said...

This looks amazing! Love what you did with that stencil.

Jingle said...

I love this layout! You rocked the mask and the soft colors are SO pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the masking and loving the photos!!!

Lydia said...

Great layout, and I love what you did with that Martha Stewart Crown punch!!

Ashley Horton said...

Ohhhh...that turned out really awesome Diana! That is an amazing mask!! And I love the salmon-y orange with the pops of blue, green, and pink!

Unknown said...

Love this layout. The work on the details paid off and the color combo looks great!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the misting and the stitched borders! the mist color is just perfect!

sophie said...

love this !! it rockes!! both colors and photos are really fun!

Diane Payne said...

This is so pretty, really love your misting!