Wednesday, May 23, 2012

smile cards from scraps!

Remember the layout I made a few days ago?  HERE is where you can see it.  I had a bunch of scraps left over so I decided I wanted to piece together some cards...all the things on the cards were scraps left on my table from that project and others...

I have a funny story about the second card.  I am not much of a stamper--I am trying to do better....ANYWAY I got a little ink on the edge where the washi tape is.  I tried to wet wipe it off....wet wipes and paper DO NOT mix and the paper tore....so I grabbed the first thing that I thought of and you can't tell--even in person!
These cards came together rather quickly and were TOTALLY fun to make!  I think I need to do it more often--don't know why I don't...
I've got some fun stuff coming up for the rest of the week that I will be sharing.  Last day of school is tomorrow--can't believe it's finally here--weird.  I've got some plans that I need to run by the troops hopefully they will be game! :)
Thanks for the visit today!




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these!!! I loveeeee all the different papers you used!! And can't even tell that there was a boo-boo on the second one! lol!!

Unknown said...

Cool mix of papers on these cards!

Rebecca Keppel said...

love your cards from scraps! Happy last day of school tomorrow :)

Mara Campbell said...

Fun cards!! I love the quilted feel of the first one and that pretty flower on the 2nd!