Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had every intention of posting yesterday BUT, I decided to spend it with my family.  We had a great time visiting and eating yummy food.  I did make a couple of cards (one for my mom and one for my MIL) and present for my mom which I left on the table when we left!  Oh, well...life goes on!
MIL's card:

 mom's card:
 
for both cards I used the Bright colors paper from Lawn Fawn.  I printed out the sentiment on my computer.  The flowers I cut with my silhouette...
I was on such a roll I made some more flowers:
they look the same on the front and the back...I used Echo Park papers for these flowers.  I colored the skewers with ink, and also inked the edges of the leaves...
well, I'm off and running.  Need to make dinner early as we have a band concert--thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! WOW!! I am LOVING those flowers!!!

Jingle said...

Oh, these are so pretty! I love them!

Rebecca Keppel said...

those flowers are awesome! love them all! glad you had a nice mother's day!

Diane Payne said...

Cute! Fabulous card and bouquet!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love those flowers!!!