Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Project Life April 22-28, 2012

I am SO glad that I am doing project life, I look back on these days and have FOND memories of some of the things that we've done.  I don't know if I would remember them the same if I hadn't been journaling and keeping pictures.  LOVE the pictures of my hubby at the top.  He had a beard for quite a long time and received a new calling at church and had to shave.  So the BIG morning he had fun shaving it down bit by bit--he was cute letting me take pictures--LOVED it!  Also, this week my niece ran her pinewood derby car that my hubby helped to "make fast".  This also happened to be the week of the conference championships for track.  Ummm, I never did mention that my girl WON the conference with her 2nd fastest time...I personally think she would have been faster but she had one different hurdle than everyone else (5th hurdle) that made her loose a lot of her momentum but she held on for the win--yes, I'm a proud mama!  I intend to journal about the race...stay tuned....This also happened to be the week that I took my very first photo shoot of someone other than my kids.  It was my nephew and his girlfriend--they were SO cute.
here is a another favorite from that day:
yes, I realize there is a spot of light on her arm...I LOVE the light through the trees.
Life has been crazy busy with the end of school, teachers gifts, parties, STUFF...I have been working on the June kit from Scrapbook Circle and have plenty of other crafty things I'd like to share but I need to take pictures...maybe tomorrow....
Thanks SO much for the visit!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee the pics in this weeks PL!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for your daughter!! That's awesome!!! Very cool that hubby let you capture the goodbye to the beard moment!!! Loving that Prom pic too!! GORGEOUS!!!

kim said...

Just stopping by to say hello! Thanks for the lovely comments over at my blog! Love your PL, it creates such great memories to look back on.
Have a great day!

Diane Payne said...

Beautiful picture! I didn't even notice the flare on her arm until you mentioned it.

Kathy Martin said...

Your project life album is coming along beautifully! Love all the different journaling cards you use and the chevron pattern! Such a lovely photo too! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Give A a big high 5 for me--she rocks! Love the PL pages! And the picture is so sweet and beautiful. I didnt notice the light spot until you mentioned it!

Unknown said...

The photo looks great. They were lucky to have you take their pictures. The shaving pics are great!