Thursday, May 17, 2012

On guard! Touché

I have to tell you the pictures on this layout CRACK me up!  My youngest and my youngest brother playing swords--it was a gruesome battle with them loosing body parts.  (if you look closely they are hopping around and my boy is missing an arm in his shirt...)  it was fun to watch giggling and laughing:
 
closeups:
I had a blast cutting the title out on my cameo.  I marked where I wanted everything to be and then cut the letters out of the 12 x 12 sheet, then I backed it with the Jillibean soup paper included in the kit.

 I loved this arrow cut from silhouette, it really was the direction that they were moving--ALL over!
lastly I used the mask included in the story kit to create an interesting corner...
Man, is May FLYING by--SO many things happening, it's ALMOST hard to catch a breathe.  And when I do have down time, I would rather sleep! :)

Yesterday, I took engagement pictures for one of my nieces--SO fun!  I really got some FUN ones and need to edit for my perfectionist self.  Also, a few weeks ago I had a BLAST, taking pictures for my nephew for his prom.  My 16 year old nephew, was telling his girlfriend that I will mostly scrap the pictures--OF COURSE! :)  I am NOT a professional photographer--but LOVE to take pictures and felt honored that they both asked me within days of each other...SO fun!

Thanks for the visit today--hoping you are enjoying your day!

9 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Cute page! And love how fun the pictures are. I so, so need to get a CAMEO! Every time I see a project using it, I can't stand that I don't have one. LOL! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layout, Diana!! The chevron pattern in your title is awesome and I LOVE the die cuts you did with the arrows!! And those pics are so hilarious!! :)

Mara Campbell said...

What a fun fun layout!! I love all the cutting you did and the great title!

Unknown said...

Great page and I just love the photos!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME Diana! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving all the arrows!!!

Diane Payne said...

This is so fun and way to rock the Cameo!

Jingle said...

Super fun layout! Love the arrows over the polka dots! Very cool!

Kathy Martin said...

FANTASTIC page! Love the movement the arrows create! :)

Unknown said...

You really rocked the Cameo cutting on this!