Saturday, September 8, 2012

sweet.


I have to tell you something funny about his picture.  I showed my mom this layout and she didn't even remember that I took it or that she made those treats--I remember those cupcakes because they were YUMMY!  My kids (as you can tell by my youngest) were VERY excited about the treat at Grandma's house!  this was the last of my layouts that went up in the Elle's studio gallery this month....
some fun closeups:
 I think I had more fun with this layout just picking and choosing from things in and around my desk.  There is a bit of this and that (studio calico, bella blvd. elle's studio --of course!)
This layout was inspired by creative genius friend Tina Walker to see her layout click HERE.
I've gotta run thanks for the visit today!
___________________________________________________
products I used:







9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Diana!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo, the 'happiness' tag and loving the bit of tulle!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Fun page Diana! Love the yellow sun beams coming out from behind the photo and papers and the little pop of pink tulle!!

Sasha Farina said...

my mom does the same thing.. i mean the forgetting part. makes me feel so good to help her remember, don't you feel that way?

i love you girl.. i can never tell you in words how much i treasure your friendship.

Margrethe said...

Oh, that LO is amazing! I love the border on the side and all the details! :D

Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog!

Daniela Dobson said...

Awesome layout. Love the collection around the photos and the title!!! Are you back from paradise?

Kathy Martin said...

Lovin' all the bits and pieces! :)

Unknown said...

Love the grey background on this page. Such fun clustering and layering. Way to make Elle's tags SHINE!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the hearts and sun!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous happiness tag and the arrow so cute. I definitely love it.

Greats cleaning services London