Monday, September 24, 2012

Guesting at SEI. handsome fella.

So I'm guesting all this week on the SEI blog!  I had a GREAT time playing with some pretty paper and making fun things--yes, you are going to have to WAIT until they go up over on the SEI blog before I share them here!  
But never fear I can share another layout I made for the Bella Blvd. tryouts:


this picture cracks me up!  my hubby was meeting us at one of my daughter's tracks meet last year and he wanted us to bring a hat.  this is the way my boy decided to carry it--hilarious!
this is a drive by today.  I have a man coming to fix a crack in my windshield--yeah for car insurance!  thanks for the visit!

10 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

OMGosh...that photo is priceless! I love it and your page! :)

Tessa Buys said...

I love that saying! Your layout is definitely awesome ;).

Tina said...

Love this Diana! And congrats on the GDT at SEI - perfect combo.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on guesting!! That is AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what you made!!! And i loveeeeeeee your lo!! I love love love love that photo and the design is amazing!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun page!! Love the photo and the mix of papers you used!! Congrats on the Guest Designer spot with SEI!! Very awesome!

Patricia Roebuck said...

CONGRATS on guesting! This is just awesome! From the photo to all the details, love!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Congrats on the GDT! And LOVE that photo and super cute layout--the cut out star is awesome and he is just TOO cute :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats!!! Love this layout!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your SEI pages. Such great details on this page with the buttons, arrows and stars!

Diane Payne said...

I love this!