Wednesday, September 5, 2012

riding horseback.


remember the post a while back--the one I talked about riding horses and getting GREAT pictures?  While my family was having a blast riding I was having a blast taking pictures--I couldn't just choose one!
Here are a few fun closeups:
 (if you were wondering this is another page I did for American Crafts....) The cloud paper is vellum--isn't it YUMMY?!  I had a fun time AGAIN with my cameo cutting out the side cut--I want a home town sort of feel--this reminded me of a quilt...
thanks for the visit!
___________________________________________________
products I used:








5 comments:

Unknown said...

A lot of great details on this page. The grass is a fun touch and that cloud vellum looks perfect on this page.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful!! I love love love the photos, the cloud paper and loving that grass!!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Such a great layout! So many things to looks at, I love all the details!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page Diana!! Love the scene you created with the "grass" and the Dear Lizzy vellum cloud paper!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Such a cool design and I LOVE those shots!