Sunday, September 16, 2012

hi.



In the Talk of the Town kit (Scrapbook Circle), there was a wonderful sticker sheet by lily bee--GREAT colors and everything.  I looked at the sheet and really didn't want to sue them as banners--then I noticed how pretty they all looked together.  So that was it!  I cut a smaller sheet of cardstock for my cards "face", I measured the length of the stickers and cut accordingly to fit an A2 sized card.  I knew that I would have a few spots "exposed" so I wanted to cover those as well and I used the washi tape from the kit.  I then went to town applying the stickers to the top and the bottom of the "face".  I sewed around the edges and popped the CUTE word bubble and added a sticker, and that was it!

It turned out to be a happy fun card--Love it when that happens! ;)

Thanks for the visit today!
_______________________________________________________
products I used:





7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love how you used the Lily Bee banners on this!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You know I {heart} Lily Bee! Such a cute and gorgeous idea! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh I just LOVE this card!

Becky Litz said...

this is so awesome! I love how you used the banners! Great job :)

Diane Payne said...

What a great card and a fabulous use for the sticker sheet!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my goodness....AMAZING! Love! :)