Monday, September 3, 2012

pool fun.





the first of the month means I get to share my pages from American Crafts!  LOVE the bright colors of shoreline--so perfect for a bright sunny day!  I took these pictures of my kiddos on one of the last days of freedom BEFORE school started.  Love how it captured who they really are when they get in the pool--and of course Ella is right there in the center of EVERYTHING!

I design this triangle border all by myself for my silhouette cameo:

 Love how quickly a page comes together when it all clicks and I have GREAT product to work with!  thanks for the visit today!
_______________________________________________________________
products I used:










5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this Diana!! LOVING the photos, the colors and loving the grid design!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Loving the way you used the bright colors and cool Silhouette/triangle design.

Ashley Horton said...

Love your use of the Shoreline, Diana!! This is one of my favorite lines from AC!!

Allison Waken said...

So fun! Just love those happy photos!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the bright colors and the title at the bottom looks cool!