Thursday, September 20, 2012

banyan tree.

today on the Elle's studio blog this new sketch went up:
I decided to scrap some of my Hawaii pictures with this sketch--it was a great spring board for a layout for me, here's my take:

This tree was AWESOME!  It is all ONE tree--it's so large it takes up the whole park--TOTALLY AMAZING!  If you're ever in Maui this is worth a stop!

closeups:
 If you want to play a long with the sketch there is a $5 gift certificate for Elle's studio goodies!  The winner is selected randomly, this week's sketch is fun--so try it!  Be sure to link up your pages to the Elle's studio gallery HERE.  Then link back to the blog.
Thanks for the visit today!!
__________________________________________________________________
products I used:








7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such awesome photos of the tree Diana and I love the way you used the sketch for this layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!!!! Those photos are gorgeous... I am IN LOVE with that tree!!!!!

sophie said...

this is so great! love the "natural" title! and don't you love the Elle's Studio stamps!! gorgeous:)

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome page! I've actually been to that park! Very long ago. :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love those trees. There is a big one (though not quite that big) in Santa Barbara--so cool looking! LOve the layout too :)

Unknown said...

That tree looks amazing! I love how you scrapped it!

Diane Payne said...

I love that tree too...I take pictures of it every time I go to Maui.