Thursday, September 13, 2012

LOVE x3

that's how I feel about the SOLD OUT Talk of the Town kit from Scrapbook Circle.  This card came together rather quickly from the scraps that were laying on my desk--I just had a BLAST assembling!  Do you see the really cool orange grid paper?  That is part of the packaging for the stickers--I couldn't throw that away! :)

To add a little dimension I added pop dots behind the FUN flowers.  Almost as an afterthought I added the little house--I'm sort of addicted to those little stickers I think I used them on EVERY project that I had!  This is all new Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go, not to worry it is all linked up individual down below.
I've been playing major catch up since my week vacation--I'm feeling pretty good about this week so far.  We even had some WONDERFUL, much needed rain--I LOVE rain!
Thanks SO much for the visit today!
_______________________________________________________
products I used:




7 comments:

Tina said...

I love cards like this! Fantastic!

Jamie Harder said...

Well I love, love, love this card!!!

Unknown said...

Cool use of the packaging! Such a fun card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I agree with Jamie... I love love love this card!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute card! You always rock the SC kits for real!

Hope you have a great weekend!
e.

Rebecca Keppel said...

So pretty!

Diane Payne said...

Love this! Great card...so happy!