Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Project Life July 22-28

here we are with another fun week of Project Life--this week was a quick lets get her done!  Meaning I didn't have much time to be creative so I just focused on finishing the week.

One of my favorite memories of this week was the dinner date with my hubby at Texas Roadhouse--a real treat (we dont' do that very often) we had a WONDERFUL visit AND it also happened to be the evening of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.  We hurried home to watch it with our kids.

another fun memory watching a soccer game with my girl (one of the last free days before school),

there was a massive rain storm that the kids went out and played in while Ella and I watched.

I cleaned out/up my scrappy space.

And probably the most exciting was the fact that the power went out!  It was a GREAt opportunity to visit with the neighbors that we don't normally visit with.  NO one had power so we were outside hanging out-FUN!

hope this inspires you that not every week has to be a master piece!  It's getting it done!
Thanks for the visit today!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos for this weeks PL!! We haven't lost power (fingers crossed! lol!) yet with a storm! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like an exciting week! Love how you designed this week, escpecially the tone on tone.

Unknown said...

All of the kraft paper looks great!