Thursday, September 6, 2012

snapshot.


 Can I tell you that this is one my favorite layouts right now?  well I'm going to!  this is one of my FAVORITE layouts right now--I just went to town--LOVED that I mixed old and new added some buttons (which I'm not always good at) Who are these handsome guys?  My brother and his son!  I made them pose for me--yes, I'm obnoxious like that!

you know this isn't really a scrappy post without some closeups:
 yes, there is some DELICIOUS new Elle's studio mixed in there as well!  I think I *might* be feeling comfortable with stamping--my mommy would be SO proud! :)
_______________________________________________________
products I used:











4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!! This is my new fave of yours!! I loveeeeeeeeee the color mixture you have going on here -- the arrow, the cork paper!! All of it FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Tina said...

I am really loving this Diana! Great Design!

Ashley Horton said...

I love it too Diana (but I love all of your pages)!! :) Great mix of paper and embellishments...and I especially love the arrow!

Rebecca Keppel said...

love how you used that snaphots cut!