Friday, January 8, 2010

Ella--sketchy thursdays

How are you today? I finished two more pages yesterday! You have to understand that within a couple of weeks my stress level will be up with running kiddos to practice so catching up now makes me feel good. Does that make sense? probably not! But I'm having fun! I used this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays from 12/17/2009:
This is my take:
These pictures crack me up! My puppy is not this little anymore, she can only stick her nose through the pool fence and it's only been a few months!
I used the November kit from Scrapbook Circle. This is one of my FAVORITES, and she still has some left! If you would like one just click on the link....
oh, the splatter marks from the misting was an accident, but I like it. It sort of pooled there I blew on it and it spread, I thought it looked pretty cool.
Anyway, I gotta go get myself ready to go to the gym. I'm going to a new class, I can hardly walk from Wednesday, or when I do I look like an old lady--it's pretty sad...I figure take ibuprofen work out the lactic acid and I'll be fine....
Hope you make this Friday a GREAT productive one! Thank you for stopping by for a visit!


4 comments:

Theresa C said...

The misting looks so cool! Jaren was so excited to see pictures of your dog! He tried to pet the screen :)

Brenda said...

ohhhh love this layout and look at her face such a beautiful dog!!!

Stacy Milford said...

This has got to be one of my faves! I love everything about it! Fabulous work girlie!!!

Jennifer Yates said...

I LOVE this layout Diana! and the misting accident TOTALLY makes the layout!!! How fun! And such a sweet puppy! :))