Wednesday, January 6, 2010

collage page

The kiddos are back to school, it sure is quiet, just me and the girls--doggies. Anyway, I'm playing catch up with my layouts and wanted to share this one that was inspired by Laura Vegas, she is FANTASTIC, and SO nice. She now is a contributor to Creating Keepsakes as one of the dream team....
This is the 3rd of 4 layouts I did on New Year's day.
the stars on the bottom are from Fancy pants, the ones in the top corner are actually Jenni Bowlin and started out black, I just put some stickles on them. the other stickers were outlined in black, I trimmed them to make them look more uniform. This layout after trimming and arranging the pictures came together quickly. I was proud of myself for using things from my stash! These are pictures from the back to school splash bash they had at our school. It was HOT even at 6pm, the kids had a blast though.
Best jet, doing laundry! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

That's great doing 3 out of 4 layouts in one day. You have inspired me :-) I love the collage and use of embellishments.
Great work!!
Alisha