Friday, January 15, 2010

I am so excited!!

Yeah you know the song! I was dancing all around making a some sort of excited noise (I know TMI) so much so the dogs were staring at me like, she has lost it! Two things:
1. I'm upgrading to this baby (an early birthday present):
2. I WON the 30 minute challenge at American Crafts. I still am sort of dazed....
This all happened within a 5 minute period of time, I couldn't tell my DH he was on the phone and well, I LOVE him but he just doesn't get as excited about these sorts of things! (yes, and I know that you probably have one in your house that doesn't either....)
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my EXCITING news! :)

7 comments:

Theresa C said...

I would be dancing, too! I have an expression and I absolutely LOVE it. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm sure you will have so much fun with the expression.

Anonymous said...

wooo hoo! congrats on both counts :)

Claude said...

I knew there was something I wanted to do today: it was to come here and congratulate you on your AC win!

If you get as many Thickers as I got Remarks stickers when I won the challenge, you wont have to buy alphas for a loooooong time!

I'm going to my friend Erin's tomorrow and I'll play with her Expression. I can't wait! Enjoy yours, my dear! :)

lizwiththree said...

dancing is the key to happiness!!! congrats to you and your blog is just great!!! lots of ideas for scrapping.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! Very cool new toy and congrats on winning AC's challenge!!! I see on your profile U state that U live in the "valley of the sun" are U in Phx??? That's where I am! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Davis said...

You should be dancing up a storm! Congrats!