Friday, January 8, 2010

11--Sketchy Thursdays--American Crafts

I just finished this layout thanks to this sketch by Diana over at Sketchy Thursdays. My challenge was to finish this layout in 30 minutes--which I did between picking up kiddos at the bus stop, and questions about snacks, movies, and videos games....That was the challenge over at American Crafts.
I also had to use at least two items from American Crafts. I did! I only own one kind of glimmer mist, so I painted on my glitter glue---sure gives it a pretty glittery look.
supply list:
pattern paper: American Crafts
letter stickers: American Crafts
rubons: American Crafts
flair button: American Crafts
jewel: offray
cardstock: Bazzill
punch: fiskars
glitter glue: ranger
butterfly punch: close to my heart (thanks mommy!)
distressing ink: ranger
journal block: Elle's studio
mini staple: Tim Holtz

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love, love, love it!!! Great job with all of it! So glad you played along!

Brenda said...

wow awesome layout!!!

Stacy Milford said...

you are rockin' the Sketchy Thursday challenge sketches! & great job on the AC challenge too! LOVE THIS!

Unknown said...

Very cool. I like the cluster of embellies around the journaling.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

This is a great layout.... love the splatter bits

Caroline x

Tessa Buys said...

I never thought of glitter as a substitute for mist - fantastic! Wonderful layout!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

emelyn said...

She is so pretty, love that picture! And the sketch is super fun, simple, but striking!!

Jennie Blaser said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go on both things! So exciting!!!

Veronica Milan said...

That looks like a Shbby Chic Crafts Tag! ;)