Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A layout one sketch

I found another great sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays:
This layout came together quickly mostly because this stuff was laying out around, or on my table! First off the spots I won from a blog a while back and felt the urge to use it. it's name is polkadot basics II and comes with 6 different styles of dots.
I used the November kit from Scrapbook Circle. **LOVE this kit!** So I had some postcards from this adventure and wanted to add them but not all of them at the same time so I made a pocket. I did this by cutting the sticker package down to size and sewing it to the page. For the title I used one of the tickets that admitted us.

I sure had a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!



3 comments:

Frances said...

These are totally fab! And thanks for mentioning the site, they are now on my sidebar...ca-ute sketches!

Stacy Milford said...

I see that you have become totally & hopelessly addicted to Sketchy Thursdays too! Ha, ha! I am dying to use the layout sketches...just no free time right now with basketball season in full force! I'm hoping for some scrappy time on Saturday :o)
AND...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPER SWEET CARD THAT I REC'D IN THE MAIL LAST NIGHT!!! You are such a sweet scrappy pal...it sure lifted my spirits! I'm on the mend (I think) but still not 100%. I keep checking my smile in the mirror to see if it has returned...take care & THANKS again!

emelyn said...

I LOVE how different they look even though the came from 1 sketch! You rock, Diana!!