Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A layout one sketch

I found another great sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays:
This layout came together quickly mostly because this stuff was laying out around, or on my table! First off the spots I won from a blog a while back and felt the urge to use it. it's name is polkadot basics II and comes with 6 different styles of dots.
I used the November kit from Scrapbook Circle. **LOVE this kit!** So I had some postcards from this adventure and wanted to add them but not all of them at the same time so I made a pocket. I did this by cutting the sticker package down to size and sewing it to the page. For the title I used one of the tickets that admitted us.

I sure had a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!


Frances said...

These are totally fab! And thanks for mentioning the site, they are now on my sketches!

Stacy Milford said...

I see that you have become totally & hopelessly addicted to Sketchy Thursdays too! Ha, ha! I am dying to use the layout sketches...just no free time right now with basketball season in full force! I'm hoping for some scrappy time on Saturday :o)
AND...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPER SWEET CARD THAT I REC'D IN THE MAIL LAST NIGHT!!! You are such a sweet scrappy sure lifted my spirits! I'm on the mend (I think) but still not 100%. I keep checking my smile in the mirror to see if it has returned...take care & THANKS again!

emelyn said...

I LOVE how different they look even though the came from 1 sketch! You rock, Diana!!