Tuesday, January 19, 2010

seriously--I'm EXCITED...

You must wonder about me....umm...I'm still sort of REALLING, one of my layouts has been chosen from the Creating Keepsakes gallery to be possibly published in the August/September issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine! Mine along with four others are voted on by the viewers of the gallery and the winner is chosen from the votes! I found about this at about 6:30am I couldn't really scream so I ran back and forth pumping my arms silently.
If you would like to vote, click on the HERE. Mine is Ella by Albeca
One more TOTALLY AWESOME thing?! Mine was featured on their BLOG!
Thanks for letting me share! And yes, DH understands this one! :)

7 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Congratulations! I recognized your layout when I saw it pop up on the CK blog. That's so exciting - I hope you win!

emelyn said...

WOOOOHOOOO!! I'm so totally excited for you, Diana!! That is a great layout and I remember it from when you posted here. You deserve it, I voted!!

Jamie Harder said...

That is so AWESOME!!! Big CONGRRATS to you!!!!! Off to check it out and vote for you:-)

Theresa C said...

Congrats my friend! I voted first thing this morning when I read your email :)

Unknown said...

That is so EXCITING! Congrats. Just voted for you :)

CalleLillyCafe said...

Woot! Woot! How COOL is THAT! AWESOME! And yes, I do love you too. (thx for that!) I would of gone outside & screamed! haha (I'm going to vote now!)

Sparklinbecks said...

I voted for that! I loved that page when you did it!