Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The card class tomorrow....

I wanted to share with you the simple cards I came up with for the class tomorrow:



My family was a GREAT help in assembling the 25 card sets (meaning 25 cards per card). My DD told me I was VERY particular, yep! I am!
I sure had fun using my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch, my old-new luxe stamps (hearts), and my mommy's embossing folder.
I still don't think of myself as a card maker BUT you can evolve and one can reinvent yourself everyday! This is a drive by post as I did my have to's (cleaning the kitchen) instead of the want to's (looking at and posting to blogs). So I gotta run for now! Thanks for visiting me today!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Awesome card!!
You asked which embossing folder I used....
A2 Quickutz Polka dots

Claude said...

I especially love the first one!

Jennifer Yates said...

LOL!!! Did you like my apron??? Thank you too you girls I have it!!! And use it ALL the time!! Your card are simply amazing girl!!Lovem'!!

Theresa C said...

The YW are going to love these cards! That is going to be one super fun class :)

emelyn said...

Those cards are awesome. Are you teaching a class...congrats! I esp love the butterfly one, so pretty!