Sunday, January 3, 2010

On New Years day!

I made 4 layouts! yep, I can't believe it either, everyone was just playing and having fun. Here is one of them based on a Sketchy Thursdays Sketch from 12/19
This paper is from what I won from Sassafrass, it was so fun to work with. In fact 3 of the 4 layouts I used different paper from the package they sent me. The little square brad was from the unknown stash I had and forgot I had it. Another thing I did was to cut the sticker, it did say one, two, three, four....
I still haven't decided my scrappy goals but I'm sure that I'll come up with something clever! Hope your Sunday is a GREAT one! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

I love that sketchy Thursday sketch, I've used it myself!

Love your LO!

I hope to see you at CHA!

Jamie Harder said...

Four layouts...good for you:-) This one is awesome! The sassafrass paper looks fab with your fun pics!!

Lulu said...

Great page, I love all the little bits :)

Annie Collins said...

Awesome layouts! I wanted to thank you for joining us on the Scrapbook Challenges New Years blog hop. Also for leaving me such a wonderful comment on my blog & following me. I do appreciate it very much.

I hope you will continue to play with us over on Scrapbook Challenges - we have a lot of great thing coming up this year & visiting my blog. :)