Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pikes place market

I have had a great time playing with the newest kit from Scrapbook Circle, Vintage Market.  SO many fun papers and embellishments!  I was asked to showcase the Maya road mini tags included in the kit, they are CUTE!  I left them blank on purpose, I loved the added texture that they gave to my layout.  What you can't tell from this shot is that the *I remember* and *Life* are popped up on pop dots.  I never used to use them at all and now I can't stop! :)
Lisa has some FANTASTIC things up in the shop you need to go and check out!  I know I filled my cart yesterday and can't wait to play with my new purchases.
Today has been a relatively quiet day around here--THANK GOODNESS!  DH and I did have to make a run to get paint chips for house colors.  NOT looking forward to having that done but at the same time I am.  Not because of the $$ but I know it will look good when we get it all done! :)  I'm going with the same colors.  I know boring but really I bought the house because I liked the colors.  Funny story the HOA gives you choices or you can make your own combination pending their approval.  ANYWAY, I knew what I wanted and had the colors picked out in the store, DH didn't wasn't so sure, and BAM--  they were right on the same colors we have now.  yes, I impressed him.  I explained to him, "you need to trust me.  I do colors ALL the time."  Scrapbooking has other uses besides creating layouts! :)
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

2 comments:

Diane Payne said...

Great page, Diana! I like how you used the word stickers throughout your page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love that lo!! Great photos and loving the little Maya tickets!! And good luck with the paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)