Saturday, March 5, 2011

Celebrate--March birthday card

Just a drive by post with March's birthday card:
super simple.  I cut all of these shamrocks out with my Cricut.  The glittered one happened by accident really...I wasn't so sure of the prints because it had a lot of different colors in it other than green (it belonged to the collection.) but I wanted to focus on GREEN.  I picked out my pink paislee glitter, I'm always surprised how a little bit goes a LONG way!  The print on the front is from two different fonts....
Thanks for dropping in!  Off to wake up kiddos for soccer photos! :)  Hope you are having a GREAT weekend.

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooo fun! I love love love those shamrocks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Suzy said...

This is adorable! Love that one is glittery. You should share it at http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com :)

Unknown said...

Very fun card. Love the glitter!

XXOO AMY said...

love the papers you chose for your shamrocks! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

mindy gallagher said...

very cute shamrocks :D thanks for playing with us at TPV!

CalleLillyCafe said...

super cute girl =)

Audrey Yeager said...

Love your "Green Card"!!!! :)
I wanted to send you an email, but not sure of your addy....I just want to tell you thank you so much for always supporting me and commenting on my blog. It really means a lot to me!!!! :)

patti west said...

Such a wicked cool card!! My FIL's b'day is tomorrow...wish I could give this to him. ;) LOL! Thanks for playing w/us at The Paper Variety!!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this! Love that glittery shamrock!

Yara said...

Love this card! How awesome the glitter shamrock! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card!!!!!