Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's day!

Got up WITHOUT green on!  Big mistake my 8 year old reminded me with a GREAT big pinch!  OUch!!  Then I realized I could pinch him back--NO green. :)  No, underwear doesn't count-ya gotta see it!  my Nanny taught me when I was VERY young. :)

spent the morning editing scanned photos from the 70's for my hubby and loading them to snapfish.  They have a deal right now you can order 100 4x6 photos + shipping for $5!  Ya bet ya I took advantage of that!  Here is the  code:  PADDY20  You have until March 21.

my frustration this spring break morning?  Children please can you just CLEAN YOUR ROOMS?!  I sounds like a broken record, we've played hard, had fun without really any cleaning....  I'm ready to PLAY again! 
 Actually I want to run to home depot and buy some plants for our garden, we are enjoying our carrots, peas, and lettuce now.  I want to get tomatoes, and peppers.

it's sort of springish weather around here and I have a FUN layout to share:
 EEK!  this bike paper is DARLING, I was hoping to able to use it, then I remembered I had this picture.
 I wanted my butterflies to have some life, I popped them up and gave them some antenna.  I twisted the wire over a thin paint brush.
LOVED the cloud paper in this Jillibean line too--HAD to add it also!

okay, I can't close this post without mentioning the Weekend Warm up over at Scrapbook Circle, it's open to EVERYONE you don't have to be a subscriber.  What's up for grabs?  Some LOVELY Elle's studio.  Check it out HERE.

Well, looks like my partner in crime is ready to go--thanks for dropping in!  Hope you have a FAB day!

3 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

What a perfect layout!! Thank you for your well wishes too, we are both on the mend finally it seems! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love that lo! I am LOVING those clouds and those butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Super fun layout! Good luck getting those clean bedroom!