Sunday, March 13, 2011

the boys....

These are the boys that live in my house:

this layout was so FUN to put together.  These pictures are from our family photo shoot in December and I have been saving them for just the right paper.  I found them in the Vintage Market kit--LOVE it!

I'm happy to report that my skill in the manual mode of my camera is improving--yes, already! :)  I'm very hands on--I realized quickly that I need to be paying attention to the spot metering as my camera was focusing on random people instead of the people I wanted to take pictures of.  What I was surprised was that the color was SO much better than on the automatic athletic mode--it just was.  What the heck was I afraid of?

Off to a family party of cake and ice cream for DH--yipee!  Thanks for the Sunday visit.  Hope you are enjoying the time with your family....

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this Diana! I loveeeeeee the photos and the mix of colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Wonderful layout!!!! Those pics are GREAT!!!

Diane Payne said...

Love the layout and yay for you using manual mode!

Unknown said...

Those are great photos! Great layering on your layout. I'm excited to see some of your manual mode photos.