Thursday, March 24, 2011

crate paper sketch challenge..proud mommy moment

so at crate paper they have a sketch challenge that runs until tomorrow all the details can be seen HERE.  You can make anything you want but you must follow this sketch:
 this is what I came up with:
 the lines are all so different but SO delicious!  One fun note is about the doilie.  You will see it poking out of each's actually all from the same one!  I bought them at Michael's a while back and they have just been sitting here.  I think I could get addicted. :)

one last thing REAL quick!  My girl did well yesterday in her meet.  SO glad I took my camera, this is one of my favorite shots of the day:
Beautiful day, kids all had fun--what more could you ask for?
Thanks for popping in for a peek!  Have a great one!

**post edit My layout 1st day in fourth grade was picked as a Sketchy thursdays fav!  Thanks girls!!**


Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! I love love love love that you did three cards with that sketch!! Soooooooo BEAUTIFUL!! And loving the photo from her meet!! Very COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LG said...

love your take to the sketch

Rebecca said...

Your cards are beautiful and your girl looks like such a super star in that cool photo!