Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100% boy

This will be a REAL quick post, family is watching the show without me! :)  I had the best time being creative with the Jillibean Soup spotted owl soup collection, it's actually a birthday collection. 
I had the best time picking the font from the free fonts I've gotten from creating keepsakes, EVERY Friday there is a new one.  The title (My Mind's eye) I have had for at least 5 years just waiting for the time to use it.  Once I saw these pictures and the spotted owl collection I knew it would be perfect!
I popped the picture again--sure love this effect.  Looks so much better in person.
here is where you can see the birthday song:
I just wanted to thank you for popping in for the visit!


Tessa Buys said...

Super, super cute! The stars are fantastic. I'll have to pick some of that line up for my boys' birthdays coming up.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love those photos, the colors and loving the stars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Love the colors of this paper line and those pictures are so cute!! Fantastic page!!!

Rebecca said...

LOVE this--the photos are fabulous and the Spotted Soup is so perfect as a boy line!

Lisa Andrews said...

That is great that you got to use a title you've had for so long! Great pictures and love the star.