Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100% boy

This will be a REAL quick post, family is watching the show without me! :)  I had the best time being creative with the Jillibean Soup spotted owl soup collection, it's actually a birthday collection. 
I had the best time picking the font from the free fonts I've gotten from creating keepsakes, EVERY Friday there is a new one.  The title (My Mind's eye) I have had for at least 5 years just waiting for the time to use it.  Once I saw these pictures and the spotted owl collection I knew it would be perfect!
I popped the picture again--sure love this effect.  Looks so much better in person.
here is where you can see the birthday song:
I just wanted to thank you for popping in for the visit!

5 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Super, super cute! The stars are fantastic. I'll have to pick some of that line up for my boys' birthdays coming up.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love those photos, the colors and loving the stars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Love the colors of this paper line and those pictures are so cute!! Fantastic page!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE this--the photos are fabulous and the Spotted Soup is so perfect as a boy line!

Unknown said...

That is great that you got to use a title you've had for so long! Great pictures and love the star.