Monday, March 21, 2011

Bubba Ben and a TOOT!!

the Vintage Market kit from Scrapbook Circle has such YUMMY papers!  I was really excited to be able to scrap some of my more masculine pictures with it.  This page of my son was actually a lift of Marie, (if you click HERE you can see her beautiful layout and that of Rebecca on the design team) I just flipped it, I am really diggin' that large scalloped punch SO fun to play with!
On this layout I used paper from a new company called simple stories (it's the striped and the journaling card) just love the vintage feel to their paper.

Now for my Toot!!  My layout the boys was featured on the Club CK blog on their March 21 Scrapbook Inspiration!  you can check it out HERE.  I feel so honored--thank you CK! :)

Unfortunately we are back on a schedule today.  Luckily though 2 of the 3 soccer practices got cancelled due to people still out of town.  DARN?! :)  It's a good thing because the boys have to work on their upcoming pinewood derby this week!  So cute to see DH and the boys working together to create these little cars.  
It's a little chilly today so I have my windows closed and I've got long pants and a sweatshirt on.  It's also been raining a bit who knows, maybe the 3rd practice will be cancelled too!  Just not fun to sit out in the wind and cold...just saying. :)
Thanks for popping in for a visit!  Make today a GOOD one!

5 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love how you combined just right elements of the kit to make such a fab masculine page. We are back to the real world again too--I'm just glad everyone was well enough to go back to school while I sleep off the remnants of the stomach flu ;) Definitely crazy weather though!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the CK feature. Such a great layout and you deserve it.
Yay for canceled practice! :)

Diane Payne said...

Love this layout! And...congrats on the CK blog feature! No suprise, your work rocks!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee that lo!! The photos are AWESOME and loving the design...and yayyyyyyyyyyy for CK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

I just LOVE this page! I love that striped paper and that big punch and how you did your photos one B&W and the other color! Congrats on the CK spot!!!!