Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey-howdy-Hello sunshine!

Doesn't this look AMAZING?!
this just happens to be the April kit for Scrapbook Circle. hello sunshine.  this kit has bright fun colors--it truly was a joyful experience to play with.  for example:
 this is my grandma--isn't she cute?  she will be 91 here in a few days!  we have family birthday parties for the kids, hubby and I and she LOVES to come.  the kids have a great time with her--this just happens to be from a party from the beginning of the month.
a little closeup of the yummy layering detail.

**sketchy thursdays is giving one kit away.  go try your hand at their sketch HERE**

yesterday was DD 2nd track meet.  she rocked the hurdles I was surprised I got any shots as I showed up just in time to put myself turn around and shoot with the camera:
 loving the fact that my camera takes GREAT consecutive shots and is ready to roll RIGHT away.  the weather is starting to warm up but is still beautiful.
one more exciting thing I wanted to share.  monday my crock pot died--sad that I had to buy another but as my hubby put it "secretly excited" that it broke.  it went from heating my beans beautifully on monday to not working at all when we went to eat dinner.  so yesterday, after looking at reviews, I went to kohl's with my coupons and got me this:
SO much fancier than my other one.  I asked my hubby what he wanted for dinner--chicken pot pie!  so much for using my new crock pot! :)  tomorrow we have a date!! :)
thanks for sticking around and visiting me today!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your new layout and how fun your grandmother comes to all the birthday parties!!!! :)

Great photos of your DD at her track meet!

I cannot live without my crock pot, I love it that much! I cook in that thing as much as I possibly can! :)

Have a great rest of your Thursday!
e.

Diane Payne said...

Love the layout and the clustering of embellishments and the photo of your Grandma with your kids is too cute! She looks so HAPPY!

Jennifer Yates said...

WOW! You girls outdid yourselves with this kit! LOVE the layout and track photos! Congrats to her! And YES the crock pot ROCKS...use mine all the time! I've got to send you some of my fav recipes!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the layout and those awesome photos of your DD. I've been eyeing one of those digi crock pots for some time, but my old one is still kickin' so I cant justify it until mine dies too--so I too will be secretly excited lol!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee that lo!! It is GORGEOUS!! And YAY for DD and your new crackpot!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Oh that kit looks SCRUMPTIOUS!!!! Your layout is amazing...love all the details!

Unknown said...

What a great photo of the kids and your grandma! Such a great layout too. Hope you have a fun date night tomorrow!

Nati Tristan said...

Wonderful kit! And those pictures of your daughter look great! I'll be over for dinner tmw! heheh! Enjoy!

Sara Zenger said...

You will love the crock pot! I have the same one and its great!!! Enjoy

LG said...

that kit is so pretty! I cant wait to get my hands on it. Your layout makes me wish it arrives tomorrow