Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sweet.

Do you ever just fall in love with pieces of a layout--perhaps the pictures?  I loved these little random shots of the hairy beasts in our family--they are SO fun and LOVE us NO matter what!  Funny story as I was printing these--my LAME OLD printer that has now found a new home just stopped printing but there was still enough of Ella showing I decided to keep it and put it in the stash.  These pictures taken at different times landed together and I decided to scrap them!
closeups:
notice the heart almost in the center--popped up with a pop dot.
title backed with the stripped whisker graphics bag included in the Only You kit from Scrapbook Circle.
FYI* the lace heart background was cut with my cameo...
Thanks SO much for the visit today!


7 comments:

Tina said...

SO cute Diana! And you know me, I'm a sucker for dogs...Love your layout!

Andrea said...

love it! I am in the process of making a LO with that heart cut!! Cute doggies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love loveeeeeee this! LOVING those photos and loveeeeeeee that heart background!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

cutest poochies and love that heart background!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Diana!! Love the lace hearts against the Black cardstock!

Unknown said...

Cool heart background!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh how cute are they?! This is adorable!!