Thursday, January 24, 2013

arrow of light.

wow!  excuse the absence--been busy and fighting a battle against illness here in the old abode!  I do have a fun layout I made using the NEW Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line from American Crafts.  I LOVE how it's so versatile--it really is SO fun to work with.
little pop action going on here:
 closeup of the journaling card:
I have to tell you a cute story.  The boy in the picture got very excited that I scrapped this page for him--sort of proud in fact.  It took A LOT of work to earn his arrow of light (it's sort of the equivalent to earning your Eagle as a boy scout except this is in boys scouts) we were VERY proud of him!
Thanks SO much for the visit!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cool layout! I like those funky blue circle thingies!

Unknown said...

Hope everyone is feeling well! Really great page. I love that he was excited about the page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and the circles!! And SO AWESOME that he loved the lo!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love all the arrows! Hope you are all feeling better. Icky stuff just seems to keep going around!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the toned down color scheme on this one Diana!! Such a great page! Sorry to hear you have been dealing with sickness...hope everyone is feeling better!