Thursday, January 3, 2013

elf helper.

yes, it's January-yes, I forgot to share this!  I made this fun layout using the now sold out All is Bright kit from Scrapbook Circle.
 some closeups:
I popped the main picture of the page with some pop dots:
 this picture just makes me smile, my girl running around with elf ears helping Santa give out treats--FUN!
Days are winding down for Winter break, it's been GREAT to not have a schedule and run around like chickens with our heads cut off.  yes, we have had FUN being together and just being.  The kids for the past two days have gone to the park and play and have a picnic--just them.  That may seem strange but we don't ever seem to have the time-they get a break from being inside playing video games but also they are TOGETHER-makes my heart happy.
I'm off to wash some laundry--I KNOW excitement!  Thanks SO much for the visit!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Such a fun LO!!

Ashley Horton said...

Super cute, Diana!! Love all of the layering on this one!

Rebecca Keppel said...

so fun!