Monday, January 7, 2013

grandma brag books.

so for Christmas this year (and for the past several years) I've made brag books.  My grandma's both seem to really enjoy looking at the pictures.  One of them can't seem to contain her excitement and always opens it when she receives it!  This year I used two different lines of American Crafts.  Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, and Amy Tangerine Sketchbook (they are both the same pictures):

 you can see that this following album has two page less, I forgot to take a picture of one page and I wanted it to look even.  This is the album in the American Crafts gallery....
winter break is now over..sad..back to the schedule..no one seems to be excited but we are doing it!  Thanks for the visit today!

6 comments:

Tina said...

WOW - amazing!

Ashley Horton said...

Really awesome Diana!! Such cute brag books!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a GREAT gift idea!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!

Unknown said...

Such a great gift!

Unknown said...

aww, what an amazing gift to give to your grandma's! :) I know they must love and cherish them so much!! What a great idea!

Rebecca Keppel said...

such thoughtful fabulous gifts--just what the grandparents want!