Wednesday, January 30, 2013

star struck.

Today on the Scrapbook Circle blog this layout was featured:
some fun closeups:
 
(FYI* I used the Only You kit) I knew that I didn't have enough space for all the journaling I wanted to ad.  I thought about doing some hidden journaling, but there STILL wasn't enough room!  What to do...I thought why don't I just add it to the back of the layout?  So, that's what I did I plan on this being the ONLY layout in the page protector so that one can look at the front and flip to the back to read the journaling without pulling it out of it's protector.  I liked this idea SO much I might just have to do that in the future because sometimes the story behind the picture is JUST that good!
okay, so is ANYONE wondering who this guy is?  He is a movie star who just happens to enjoy the apple store just like my family.  His name is Jake Abel.  He has starred in Percy Jackson, I am Number 4, and will be coming up in The Host.  Pretty AWESOME that my girl saw him and pointed him out to us.  She was a little shy to go and talk to him--I on the hand was NOT.  And walked up to him and asked him if his name was Jake and started up a conversation with him.  Such a nice guy!  My daughter hung back in the corner she saw him from UNTIL I told him he was nice and she should come over and say hi.  She did but was DEFINITELY a little STAR STRUCK!
Thanks SO much for the visit today!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

awesome page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How cool that you all met him! That's awesome!! I loveeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeee the hearts!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh how cool is that?! You remind me of my Mom. She had no problem going up to anyone! Too cute!

Love this LO!

Unknown said...

Journaling on the back of the page is such a great idea. Love the story behind the photo.

Ashley Horton said...

Such a great story and so glad she went over to get her pic made with him!! Made for a great layout and I love the subtle color scheme you used on this one, Diana!

Jingle said...

How fun!!! Your layout is totally adorable! I love it!

Kathy Martin said...

Love your page....great colors! Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a fabulous one! By-the-way, you won my second copy of CardMaker magazine. Would you send your address to kathy@card-blanc.com :)

angie gutshall said...

Love this layout! What a fun story too!