Friday, January 4, 2013

hello fast friday!

yesterday my speedy cards were featured on the American Crafts Blog.  My challenge was to make these cards in 15 minutes or less.  I had so much fun looking through what I had, the key to success in making quick cards for me is narrowing my selection to about 6 or 7 items to use.  (If I get to much going on I can't focus!)  These are the three cards I put together:
(this is all Amy Tangerine Ready, Set, Go):
this card includes stitching, embossing, stickers, and layering.
 (Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic):
this card has multiple layers and stickers.
 (Soho Garden):
this card includes stamping, punching, stickers, and layering.
I just love each of these cards!  They make me feel happy when I look at them--and they didn't take me all day to make!
Thanks for the visit AND letting me share my cards with you today!

6 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really cute! I just love American Crafts stuff!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I saw these on the blog...awesome job! Love all of them!

Ashley Horton said...

These are great Diana! I could spend 3 hours making a card and it wouldn't look anywhere near as god as the ones you did in 15 minutes!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!! LOVING that typewriter!!!!!

cornellgj said...

LOVE these, Diana!

Unknown said...

Love these cards!