Monday, January 14, 2013

junior prom.

I was SO excited last year when my nephew asked me to take pictures of him and his girlfriend for the junior prom.  I asked him about a few locations and gave him the magic hour and then headed that way with my trusty hubby assistant.  I really got some FUN shots they were all different, I was really happy because this was pretty much the first time someone had REALLY asked me to take pictures with my newish camera (STILL LOVE IT!) Anyway, the pictures I had printed were related but all different I had them printed at a 2 x 3 dimension and matted them on white cardstock.  They waited....and waited...to be scrapped UNTIL I got my hands on the FANTASTIC January Only You kit from Scrapbook Circle:
I truly fell in love with the background paper by Glitz, I designed in my silhouette cameo cutting how the circles would be cut out...they are backed by the other paper.  Afterward I cut the hearts, they are actually the same heart cut at different dimensions.
closeups:
 well, thanks for letting me share with you!  I'm in catch up mode from CHA, tomorrow I hope to share some shots of friendly faces I saw--it was GREAT fun!  And "we" were able to plan out 5 upcoming kits for Scrapbook Circle--they will ROCK your socks!!  Thanks for the visit!


9 comments:

Andrea said...

what a sweet page and adorable photos! I just got this kit in the mail today and can't wait to use it!

sophie said...

that is amazing Diana! love love those pop up hearts!! great job and the photos are so cute!

MonaGee said...

Great photos and lovely paige!!! TFS!

Audrey Yeager said...

LOVE love those pop up hearts!!!! So subtle, yet they add so much interest!

angie gutshall said...

This is beautiful! I love those circles!!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful photos and layout Diana!! Love the use of the banner and the hearts layered over the same pattern circle!! Looks great!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Those are beautiful photos! And beautiful layout! I love the background, circle hearts, and garland!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos you took and love love love the hearts and banner!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Really lovely layout!!