Sunday, January 6, 2013

sweet together.

Sadly this is was my last month designing for Elle's Studio.  It's been a FUN ride of creativity, using FANTASTIC product and using up my stash.  This was my VERY first manufacturer design team and I felt TRULY honored to be a part--thanks Elle for giving me a chance!
closeup of fun:
 Little notes on this page:  This picture was taken back in October while my kids were on Fall break and we were in Flagstaff.  It's one of mine and my hubby's favorite places, we went to college there and that is where we met!  This particular park I only visited a few times as we only had one car when we lived there and most of the time hubby had it for work.  This visit I made sure we went and checked out the park, it used to be a wild life preserve (it's SEVERAL acres).  Now it's trails and trails with some exercise stops.  (dont' worry I have a layout coming up with pictures from that!)  This picture I took was really fun for me--hubs thinks it makes us look like aliens, I like the fact that it has us united. :)  Truth be told I think this is the first layout I've made of shadows--it was fun to make!
Most of the product I used to make this layout was sitting on my desk, leftovers from other projects and coincidentally (in an effort to use up my stash) the paper is all studio calico.  I used the Sweet Life tags from Elle's studio that can be seen HERE.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING that photo (did you both go to NAU? I love it there!) and loveeeeeeeee the colors and the pie paper!!

Tina said...

What a wonderful photo and super amazing layout! Love the design!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love that photo! Not at all alien-like ;)

Ashley Horton said...

Really awesome layout Diana and I love that photo!! You've done some great work for Elle's and this one is no exception!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun page. I love the shadow picture! (Didn't think of aliens when I saw it!) You did fantastic work for Elle's Studio!