Friday, January 11, 2013

alligator love.

I wanted to share with you today a picture (in a layout) that CRACKS me up!  For this layout I used the new Only You kit by Scrapbook Circle.  This has got to be one of my ALL time favorites--my youngest face is priceless.  The handler insured the kids that they would be okay standing close to the alligator.  But he being 4 was smart--he was NOT going to take his eyes off that thing!  LOL!
I LOVE the stance to--he is ready to flee if he needs to!  This is actually a scan of the original picture, the original is displayed in the house for all to see and enjoy.  Do you have a picture like that?  A favorite that you have displayed but never scrapped?  Think about it--it's a FUN challenge to create something with a picture that you love!
I'm off and running today--thank you for the visit!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That expression on his face is PRICELESS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! AWESOME design and loving the hearts!!

Jingle said...

Awesome layout! Love it!

Ashley Horton said...

What a great photo Diana!! And a perfect page to tell the story and I love the fun title you chose for this one!