Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sketchy thursdays 9.9--Look mom no hands!

 LOVED this sketch by sketchy thursdays today!  It just spoke to me, I had my pictures and paper out and it just came together SO fast!  I just love the radiant stripes of this pattern paper, that day on the lake was *HOT*, so glad we had enough water and we were in the water!  (I used the Splash line from Echo Park.)  these pictures make me laugh--my boy thought he was pretty fancy riding the boogie board without holding on! 
 the above picture is a closeup of the bubbles from the sticker sheet....
Today is another busy one, off here and there running everywhere! :)  Thanks for the visit!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! You are FAST girl!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those photos and loveeeeeee how you used the EP line! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Love how you raised the bubbles on page. Looks like a fun day at the lake!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love it when it all comes together so fast? Loving the popped up elements!

Rebecca Keppel said...

what fun photos and great take on the sketch--i love the big splash and the popped up bubbles!

corrie said...

Love the rays!! Awesome! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Audrey Yeager said...

Diana This is such a great page! I have somethng funny to share with you TOMORROW for the next Sketchy Thursdays reveal! :) And just to let you know, tonight was the first time I saw your page!!!

Anne Pennington said...

Diana - i freaking love sunburst pages - this is awesome!!!