Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lost Tooth...

In August my youngest lost yet another tooth, he was so funny about it.  Without going to anymore disgusting details he waited until well....it just fell out.  Actually my hubby had, had enough and he waited until he was asleep and pulled it, my son didn't even move!  he was however very upset at the discovery in the morning thinking it fell out in the middle of the night and was somewhere by his bed....
Once his dad showed him his tooth he was all smiles and ready for the camera.....

little pop dot action:
 closeup of the stars I hand cut:
All the products used (except for the green letters) came from the Scrapbook Circle The Good Life kit.  This was one of my last layouts (I've made 7 layouts and have enough--maybe to make one more layout!)  I've literally used ALL of the paper up in this kit!  There are so many yummy embellishments to, it was really fun to work with!
Life with activities is picking up and that makes life SO exciting! :)  Looking forward to the fun!  thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! ADORABLE photos and loveeeeeeee all those stars! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this design girlie, LOVE it!!! And the tooth-loosing makes for a great page! I remember those days! I miss them!
e.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Super cute--I ADORE those stitched stars! And what a sweet, smiley face :)